Symmetry is an expanding, exceptional and highly regarded management consultancy that is accelerating the transformation of organisations. We work withe major UK and global companies who are facing complex challenges in highly competitive markets. We deliver vital support, insights and learning to create adaptable, well and engaged organisations capable of transforming at scale and at pace.
You can help us to achieve this.
Symmetry’s ambitious growth plans and long-term vision have created a need for a Principal Consultant to assist in proposing, designing and delivering major and high impact client development programs, helping to deliver great value and tangible results.
Your role will involve:
● Executive Performance Coaching: Working with senior leaders including C-suite and ExCo
● Facilitation: Leading and delivering Leadership Development and Capability programs (face to face and virtually)
● Designing creative, customer-focused content for programs and interventions (face to face and virtual) with associated thought leadership
● Consulting and partnering with clients on culture change, transformation and organisational design
● Client journey from initial contact with Symmetry through proposal writing and contract agreement and delivery
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
● As a Consultant and Architect, you will have experience of conceiving and leading projects aligning and engaging employees with strategic goals at all levels including C-suite
● Must have worked as an external agent to businesses either as an employee of a management consulting firm OR as an independent consultant
● Be a highly experienced and preferably accredited coach
● Have a background that combines consulting with experience of working in a corporate, possibly in HR/leadership development/organisational development
● As well as coaching, have experience in at least one of Facilitation, program Design, Consulting (culture and organisational development/change)
Commercially astute, your approach should be pragmatic with a strong belief in partnering for success, enabling people and organisations to achieve their goals.