Symmetry is an expanding, exceptional and highly regarded management consultancy that is accelerating the transformation of organisations. We work with major UK and global companies who are facing complex challenges in highly competitive markets. We deliver vital support, insights and learning to create adaptable, well and engaged organisations capable of transforming at scale and at pace.
You can help us to achieve this.
Symmetry’s ambitious growth plans and long-term vision have created a need for a Digital Content Creator to help effectively communicate our core values.
Your role will involve:
● Producing outstanding content still and video media to communicate our ideas clearly to our clients, their people and - on social media - to the world. This could involve explaining complex data one day and a producing film about an elite sportsperson or CEO the next.
● Supporting our brand, marketing and social media teams with their end-end content production process. From the initial brief to the final execution and delivery of campaign content.
● Interpreting and respond creatively to briefs, translating key messages or concepts into engaging content.
● Pushing creative ideas and plans to the next level, vocalising your ideas clearly and effectively.
● Working closely with our Leadership team.
● Working with and leading agencies, partners and cross-functional teams to support the end delivery of content.
● Work to ensure all digital assets are in line with brand guidelines and brand identity.
● Become a guardian of our brand's visual identity online through your creation of fearless content.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
● Have proven experience in a design/creative role of either skillset.
● Come from an Agency or similar background of experience.
● Strong working knowledge of creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite software, Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects and InDesign
● Ability to work on multiple projects from original concept through to completion on time and on budget within brand guidelines
● Have a great understanding of using current social media technologies to make content for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
● Attention to detail and good time management is important.